Kiss our Tiara

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Whiskey Wishes and Chanel Dreams

As the ladies of the Tiara sat contemplating life while consuming whiskey and diet coke, some pearls of wisdom came about.

It is our bountiful duty to share these with you.

When Discussing a fabulous movie, How to Marry a Millionaire starring the beloved Marilyn Monroe and other people we do not care about, some facts came about.

- "As the beloved Zsa Zsa Gabore stated, 'I have never hated a man enough to give his diamonds back' it is time, time to reset the S'Ghetti engagement set into something more useful and profitable.... Something like a Freedom Ring, to be worn on the right hand." -Elle

- "The ending of 'How to Marry a Millionaire' is unrealistic. Two of the three married the poor man. That is just movie making propaganda. No one is really happy being in love and poor. Love does not pay the bills, nor does it buy fabulous accessories. The millionaire does." -June

On the topic of Elle's need for a NEW and IMPROVED crush:

- "Where to look? Where to look? Neimans Cafe? No. That will produce very attractive men... And their boyfriends. Whole foods? No, that will produce burlap, birkenstocks, and nothing from Berghdorfs." -Elle

- "Why not Central Market? Very attractive straight men shop there. And if we do not find a crush, we can always buy a nice bottle of wine and get drunk." -Elle.

- "How about Jewish singles mixers?!? I, for one, enjoy the short bald and hairy. Also Hanukkah produces eight crazy nights of gifts... I like to be showered in gifts.... Not sprinkled." -S'Ghetti

-In response to the Jewish idea "But I like Santa Claus. It feeds into my Sugar Daddy Fantasy. Also I like the idea of having short men cater to my every need." -Elle


On thoughts of the Maternal Instinct...

- "I have a maternal instinct. I taught the vertically challenged for two years. I just think they are annoying and will not call poison control in case of emergency" -S'Ghetti

- "I have a biological clock. It's a movado in a platinum setting. With Diamonds." -June

- "I like children. But I do not believe in accessories that cannot be taken in five star restaurants. The only thing that belongs in a five star restaurant under the age of eighteen is a bottle of wine." -Elle.

More to come... After the wiskey.
:: posted by Rebecca, 2/12/2006 02:20:00 PM

2 Comments:

Can't we all just get along?!?

Be nice Pips, and you will be rewarded amply.
Blogger Rebecca, at 11:58 AM  
My (and by my I mean ours) Blog, My rules.

BEEEEEEE NICE!!!
Blogger Rebecca, at 4:15 PM  

Add a comment